|Professional DJ Service that puts your needs first ... always!
Weddings Company Events Private Parties
Reunions Graduations Sweet 16s
(Are your speakers on?)
The Magic of Music
Whether you are planning a Wedding Reception, the Company Christmas Party,
A Spring Fling Pool Party at your apartment complex, or a Surprise Birthday Party
for your spouse, Music is the Magic that makes the Party.
Some people have a gift of art, some have a gift of athletics. I have been blessed
with a gift of music and enjoy sharing it with you. It's your party. Together we can
tailor the music to fit whatever event you are planning. I am there to make your event
Magical with Music.
- DJd and emceed over 225 events in the past 5 years alone; 175 weddings
- Personable and willing to interact with your guests and "join in"
- Over 14,000 songs on my laptops with over two million more available
- Professional equipment in top condition and appearance
- Fully computerized
- Close personal attention for you in the planning stages of your event
- Two hour private consultations (or as long as needed) with brides and grooms
What to look for when hiring a DJ
- Do they carry liability insurance and are they licensed?
- Is their equipment modern, clean and professional appearing?
- Do they carry backup equipment with them?
- Do you like them?
- Do you feel like you will be able to work closely with them?
- Do you gain a level of trust in them?
- Who are their references? The best references you can ask for are
Banquet Managers, Event Coordinators or Hall Managers. They
have seen the full spectrum of vendors.
- Do they live and work in your area? Is their office located in your
area? Make sure you can meet well in advance with, and plan and
interact with the same DJ who is going to be the one doing your
event. This is important. You owe it to yourself to ask.